Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel & Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Vasilievsky Hotel
Visa Program for Members of the St. Petersburg
American Chamber of Commerce
How to Qualify: The member Company must provide the Chamber with a letter containing exemplar signatures of no more than three local Company officials who are authorized to sign on behalf of the Company. The letter must be on a Company letterhead. In order to continue to qualify for the program, Companies must update their exemplar letters every January.
Who May Participate: Company employees traveling on company business to the United States and their immediate family members (spouses and children).
How to Apply:
1. Complete an online visa application form (DS-160) at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ru. Please take a hard copy picture with you.
2. Print a confirmation page that includes some biographical information and a bar code with a confirmation number.
3. Pay the U.S. Embassy fee: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ru/ru-niv-visapay.asp#paynow. To get your B1/B2 3-year visa (since September 9, 2012 http://moscow.usembassy.gov/pr_visas-082912.html), you will need to print out a receipt for $160. Please allow 1 to 2 working days for the payment to process. The U.S. Consulate reserves the right to reduce the visa term at their discretion.
4. In case you need an interview (never had a USA visa before or it was issued more than 47 months ago), complete this form and mail it to email@example.com together with a copy of the receipt showing payment of the visa fee (scan) and a letter from the employer. If you don't need an interview, please proceed here: http://portal.ustraveldocs.com/?language=English&country=Russia (click 'schedule appontment' and follow the questions). If you need an interview, you should bring your current international and RF passport, confirmation page and the original of the letter from the employer and payment confirmation).
5. With special interview slots allocated, AmCham will set a date and time of your interview with a Consulate official and send you the details of it as soon as the interview has been fixed.
NB: If you wish to schedule your interview via AmCham, please do not register in the system independently, as we will not be able to reschedule your interview for earlier.
To be able to enjoy the U.S. Visa program benefits, applications must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be full-time employees of St. Petersburg AmCham member companies. [If a spouse and children of employees of member companies are traveling WITH the employee, they are also eligible for AmCham submission].
• Applicants may be traveling to the United States for short-term business or tourism (for family members) only.
Please do not submit cases for the following employees:
• Employees seeking to travel to the United States for purposes other than short-term business.
• Employees who are part-time, on internships or temporary employees.
• Contacts or employees of partner or affiliated companies.
• Contractors of AmCham member companies.
• Employees with U.S. visa refusals within the past two years.
• Any individual who has lost a passport containing a valid U.S. visa.
Please be aware that AmCham special processing does not guarantee issuance of a visa.
Due to Homeland Security regulations, visa applicants working in scientific and technical fields must allow three weeks for their applications to be processed.